Saturday, April 4, 2009

Open Arms

I haven't been blogging lately, but it's not due to nothing going on in my life. I have really gone through some rough spots recently but have come out with God by my side and my head held up high. I have realized that I am who I am going to be and if people can't accept that then all I can do is pray for them. I live my life the way I feel I should and will not let anyone steer me differently. God has a plan for me and I'm willing to accept whatever that may be. I believe that God puts you through test to see just how you will react. Or if you truly live for him. I refuse to deter from my walk with Christ even though these walls are thrown up in front of me. I am not the type of person who throws my hands up and says I can't do it! I am determined to succeed in whatever God places before me to accomplish. I am not a sad person and never will be. I thrive on laughter and happiness. I just want people to know that Leslie will always be herself and never let anything get her down! I am strong and stand firm in my faith! I am so ready to start the nursing program back in the fall to prove myself worthy of that passion to be a nurse! I know and I will succeed with God by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment