Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting......

I'm struggling, once again. I just don't know why I can't seem to let go. I want to give it all to God, but the wait is hard. I know I can't do this without him, but my heart is heavy. I stay in prayer and know that I want to do His will, but the world is trying to bring me down. Do I stay or do I go? I don't want to hurt anymore, I don't want to feel this way. God, I know you hear me and you have a plan for me, just take my load and ease my pain. Lead and I will follow, talk and I will listen, show and I will do.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing the right thing girl. Seeking God's face and his will for your life. He will never steer you wrong. Now I'm not saying that road will be an easy one to take, it's not a smooth highway, but God will be with you every step of the way. And of course your friends will be there as well :)

    ReplyDelete